Roofmaster is absolutely correct. Here in Miami roofers torch flat additions a lot. Seems like every house has a Florida Room.
Simple Gaf Ruberoid Torch Granule System:
- Install GAFGLAS #75 or#80 base sheet to Code with roof nails and tin caps
- Torch a 10" strip Gaf Ruberoid Torch Smooth at eave
- A 1"X2" firring strip should be nailed along the top of the fascia to prevent water from running down the drip and onto the fascia. It's a spacer.
- Install 3"x3" 26ga galv drip-edge at eave and nail every 4 inches.
- Apply asphalt primer to deck-side flange of the drip-edge & allow to dry.
- Beginning at eave, proceed to torch rolls of Ruberoid Granule.
This technique sandwiches the drip-edge in rubber.