DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Roofing/Siding (
-   -   roofing (

thabuilder 12-29-2011 11:29 AM

what is the proper name of a small section of roofing on the 1st floor of a 2 storey building? as in the front of a duplex unit more of an accent.

OldNBroken 12-29-2011 12:30 PM

Not sure if there is one. We call them eyebrows

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.