Originally Posted by Jbugg424
The reason I told you to use a professional is because of equipment and experience! Sodium hypochlorite will burn you if you get it on your skin, plus it's dangerous to breath the fumes in, plus you should have harness and lanyard system getting on a roof, but what do I know!
sounds a lot scarier if you don't use the word bleach, right?
plenty of DIYers get on their roofs and are fully capable of doing so safely.
this is a dIY forum and poeple post questions as to how to do things safely and efficiently and cost effectively. Simply telling people to "call a pro" and conveniently supplying your phone number is not sound advice.
supplying them with information for them to make an informed decision if its within their capabilities if a much better approach.