DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Roofing/Siding (
-   -   Proper product for a leak where the roof meets stucco? (

bgrimes 03-13-2010 09:48 AM

Proper product for a leak where the roof meets stucco?
I live in Philly and we have flat rubber roofs on our rowhouses. We've had our roof coated in the past year and a half or so and the back of our house stuccoed just before that. It's quite apparent that the roofing material isn't lapping up high enough or properly, and in heavy rain that seam (where the material mets the stucco) leaks.

So anyway, I'm looking for a decent material that I can apply to increase the overlap of the two to actually make that overlap water tight. It's just one spot that is about 3 feet wide, but it's making a mess where the water runs from the outside directly into the ceiling in our kitchen.

IMO the roofer needs to get his ass here to fix it, but right now I'm looking at maybe 6oz of water coming in per hour of intense rain (like right now).


AaronB 03-15-2010 10:13 AM

Can you post a pic before I say anything?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:22 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1