DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Roofing/Siding (
-   -   New Soffit material (

Mito35 05-16-2010 09:37 AM

New Soffit material
I had seen at the home show this spring a new vented soffit material that that did not look like the kind that has been in use for years. It looked solid with no visual holes to for the air to vent thru. It is hard to describe here but it vented from the crevices of the soffit. I am having trouble locating it now, wish I had taken a brochure. Anyone know the name of it and where it can be purchased? Thanks Terry

Tom Struble 05-16-2010 09:57 AM

most siding companies have a similar type panel...certainteeds is called invisivent,mastic's is called ventura

go to any siding distributor

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.