Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Flooring > Tiling, ceramics, marble

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-17-2012, 03:12 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Tile Grout

Tiling my bathroom and purchased a second bag of grout which I only used on the floor. It's a grey color instead of a light tan. Really didn't notice the change in color until the next morning. Now I have grey grout on the floor and tan on the walls. My problem is that I don"t have enough of the tan to finish the shower walls. The product I used was Laticrete, Permacolor Grout, the color is 2518 Sautern. The bag of grout has a date of 09/11 on it, so if anyone knows how I can get a bag with the same date I would be very grateful if you could let me know.
I need to call Laticrete on Monday. Just my luck that the store I purchased the grout from, I bought last month, only has bags with dates 01/12 & 02/12. I live in Northern California, between San Francisco & San Jose.

Last edited by Jwindsor; 03-17-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Jwindsor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tile