Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-25-2012, 04:26 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

What Is Bathroom Ceiling Moisture Problems

Often when I'm operating below by the seaside, as in Carlsbad Florida. I run into moisture issues because of the sea. As a common principle, homes that are situated near (with any few miles) the sea seem to experience from comprehensive moisture harm. Some of these atmosphere have visible symptoms and symptoms of steel corroding on the external and dry rot around the windows and gates.
Moisture can be a issue in any atmosphere, but in wet, wet or even soaked places of the nation, it becomes a larger issue. If you reside in wet or wet places, you should always be seeking fungus. This could cause to wooden rot and of course corrosion if steel is engaged.
Bathroom ceiling moisture bad scenario usually occurs from more than one person using bathroom on a regular base. For example if you have five individuals living in a house with one bathroom and each one of these individuals, shower every day, for 10 moments using trouble, you could have a serious moisture issue gradually. This is the most prevalent issue when you see a broken bathroom ceiling.
While operating on your bathroom transform in Carlsbad, I told the area master that they had a issue with their bathroom ceiling because of the moisture, from the vapor, while taking a heated shower. The house owner was assured, because I'm an professional service provider with over 30 years of experience but that wasn't the real cause of the ceiling harm. As I eliminated the Sheetrock, I could see the moisture was arriving from the roof structure.

evalewis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bathroom, bathroom ceiling moisture