Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #1

Share |

Weird angles in shower

Bought a fixer up that i am going to rent out. I was wondering what will be the best way to deal with the angles pictures included. The corner being pushed out is the chimney and i was wondering how hard it would be to remove the chimney from the first floor while leaving it in the second floor because there is already an exhaust hole for a gas stove the heat the second floor, or should i just get a shower liner and cut it to make it got around the corners?

Thanks for the help

The two dark picture are the wallpaper that is currently in the shower fromthe previous owner and the light pain is from the other side of the wall in a bedroom
Attached Thumbnails
Weird angles in shower-image-108834078.jpg   Weird angles in shower-image-534951439.jpg   Weird angles in shower-image-1642925181.jpg  
wnyrob is offline   Reply With Quote