Storing Refrigerator On Screened In Porch - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Storing refrigerator on screened in porch

I am starting a kitchen remodel. My refrigerator is too big to fit through any inside doorway in my kitchen. I have a screened in porch outside my kitchen door and would like to put it out there until I can give it away when the new refrigerator goes in. The old fridge does work and I will need it for several weeks. I live in northwest Pennsylvania and it is January, outside temps can go below freezing. Will the fridge be OK out on the porch for a few weeks?

Advertisement

LibbyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 682

Storing refrigerator on screened in porch

It will be ok just not keep the food cold unless you left the doors open when it was below 32 deg.

Advertisement

joecaption is online now   Reply With Quote