Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2
Rewards Points: 10

SkiBrite - Thermofoil

I'm planning to purchase a collection of kitchen cabinets online. I'm looking at InStock's SkiBrite - White Thermofoil cabinets as I'm working within a small budget. Looks and sounds like plastic, is this what they call melamine? Can I do a bit of retouch on this once I get more money? I'm thinking since this looks pretty generic, I'm just going to add more ornamentation at a later time. Will this be possible?

jameysunderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
Stuck in the 70's
Blondesense's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: south central Missouri
Posts: 2,162
Rewards Points: 1,018

SkiBrite - Thermofoil

Originally Posted by jameysunderland View Post
Looks and sounds like plastic, is this what they call melamine?
To get a better idea of what melamine is, you could go down to a local home improvement store and take a look at some melamine shelving or something.

Blondesense is online now   Reply With Quote

kitchen cabinets

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
thermofoil cabinets Just Bill Kitchen & Bath Remodeling 4 07-05-2010 07:23 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.