Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

Replacement of flush mounted cutting board in kitchen counter top

Have 16X16 square cutting board, flush mounted in kitchen counter top with stainless steel Tee mounting metal frame (stainless steel frame that uses screw operated clamps that engage in a slot in the vertical arm of the tee) This type of frame was used in the 1980s for sinks/cook tops/cutting boards. Kohler has one today (K-6599) for a kitchen sink but need the smaller size. Where can we find it?

Last edited by Humby; 07-31-2010 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Clarifying information
Humby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
Bud Cline's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10,272
Rewards Points: 2,194

Replacement of flush mounted cutting board in kitchen counter top

How about a picture - have no idea what you are trying to describe.

Bud Cline is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
York gas heater control board replacement spyvan HVAC 5 12-29-2008 07:12 AM
Board cutting problem ADKstorm Carpentry 15 04-04-2008 07:27 PM
Painting the inside edge of cutting board slots 1655graff Painting 8 01-28-2008 07:51 PM
cutting bead board scatterbrain General DIY Discussions 3 01-09-2008 08:13 AM
Ruud a/c control board replacement ? kourso HVAC 1 07-20-2006 09:33 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.