DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Kitchen & Bath Remodeling (
-   -   quarts countertop (

iriseyes 04-09-2013 11:58 AM

quarts countertop
I need to take 1/4 inch off the edge of a quarts countertop. (it is attached to the cabinet). What is the best way? Would a type of grinder work?

Seattle2k 04-09-2013 12:33 PM

You could use a diamond wheel on an angle grinder

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1