Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Rewards Points: 10

Oven face enclosure

Hi all

We put a new oven into the kitchen after we replaced the oven enclosure. The problem is the new oven size is a couple of cms smaller than the other meaning I have a gap to right hand side.

I was speaking to a tradie and mentioned you can purchase adjustable over surrounds which fits around the oven and covers the back to now show the gap

Has anyone come across this or any other thing that would do the job. Searched the net but not much luck


Dalew36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #2
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Owasso OK
Posts: 347
Rewards Points: 250

Oven face enclosure

Have you contacted your oven manufacturer, or checked the parts list for your oven to see if such a part is listed?

If those don't find you something suitable I'd look into some wood trim which matches your cabinetry, or find strips of metal which complement your oven.

A metal shop would certainly be able to fabricate whatever you want and like, in SS, copper, etc


RoyalAcresRod is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SCARY oven fire! Why did it burn? Beth777 Appliances 70 12-08-2013 09:49 PM
Dispute: Oven malfunction after h/w guys used the circuit rational Appliances 18 05-17-2011 10:37 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.