Kitchen Door Mark Wont Wipe Off - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-19-2011, 06:44 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

kitchen door mark wont wipe off

My son has just bought and had installed supposedly top of the range very expensive kitchen with Caesar stone working surface which has stained already and also something has dripped down the sink cupboard and it has left a stain also!
The kitchen is white and if this has happened in the first few uses what on earth is it going to look like in next few months? I am moving into the property and will be frightened to death of doing anything for fear of anything else staining!
I do not think this kitchen is fit for purpose... can you advise
Thank you so much
Tasha

Advertisement

tasha is offline   Reply With Quote