DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

How to find the Right Company For Marble BAth Reno? VA area zip 22152

958 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Gisella 
#1 ·
Finally got some money saved to redo a 1970's horrible master bathroom . Dont even want to post the befores on this baby! However evertime I call
on a contractor to give me an estimate and I ask for either license or insured? I never hear again from them. They also contract out work such as plumbing and electrical. Is there any other homeowner out there
going through similar circumstance. I also have noticed that a number of contractors will take actual photos of glorious bathrooms from the internet and use them as photos of their own work. I know cause I actually contacted a bathroom designer whose magnificent bathroom creations were being used on numerous company websites and he has since put his name over his website images. I am located in the Springfield Va
22152 area and would love to hear from other residents on bathroom renovation designs and ideas, particularily on the look of marble, granite and or travertine tiling for the bath? :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.