Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 02-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #1

Share |

Benissimo Systems vs. Lazy Granite

One of my customers found Lazy Granite and the system worked out well. I want to start doing doing more granite countertops with tile. After searching online I found another system that seems comparable. Has anyone used Benissimo systems?

It looks like Lazy Granite pieces don't have any seams across the depth of the counter, only across the width. It made setting the tile super easy. I liked the way they shipped it to me too.

Before I get too committed to Lazy Granite, I'd like to hear what are the benefits of Benissimo.

stonelayer is offline   Reply With Quote