Bathroom Wall Color Suggestions. - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 36

Bathroom wall color suggestions.

Hi, close to finishing up a bathroom renovation project that has gone way too long with the usual unanticipated complications. This is a simple bathroom which will have a tub surround rather than tile. There will be a white storage cabinet, white vanity, white tub and toilet and probably white surround. The floor tentatively picked out is dark grey vinal tile. Bathroom is 5X8. Wife will have the final say but am looking for color suggestions. Light grey is all that comes to my mind but I am not the most creative person. Open to suggestions.

Advertisement

Jim F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:24 AM   #2
Learning by Doing

Rewards Points: 2,000

I'd worry about how grey will look - in the mirror. I picked a nice warm peach for my bath because it makes me look great when I look in the mirror first thing in the AM.

Advertisement

Old 06-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 36

I see no one else was brave enough to touch this one. Not too surprised by that. After much deliberation, my wife picked out a shade of blue she liked. I will have to see how it looks once it's up. I told her she will have to live with it at least a year if she doesn't like it.
Jim F is offline   Reply With Quote