Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #1

Share |

Basement kitchen range

My wife and I just purchased a new home with a walk out lower level area for in-laws. The bedroom already has an egress window, but there's no kitchen area. My question is, if the side of one of the walls backs up against the wall for where the utilites are stores (under the main house), What is easier/better/cheaper to do, run a gas line for the range or run a 220 electrical line?

Thanks in advance for the help! Looking forward to learning from you all on this blog

Cculver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #2

Basement kitchen range

Both will work.
Got a permit to do all this?