Adding Additional Thermafoil Cabinets That Match My 15 Yr Old Kitchen - Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Remodeling > Kitchen & Bath Remodeling

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Adding additional thermafoil cabinets that match my 15 yr old kitchen

I have white thermafoil cabinets that were a part of the initial construction of my home (I was not the original owner and cannot find a manufacturer listed anywhere). I have gone to Home Depot, Lowes, Menards, etc and have not found an exact match. I am afraid I am going to have to settle with a somewhat similar style rather than an exact match.

But, if you could shed some light on how to find a match, that would be wonderful!!! I have tried some online retailers, but they seem to not have matches on the ten or so companies I was actually able to "zoom in" on the design well enough to determine the nooks and crannies of how the door is molded. (I have one that has multiple levels of detail... not a simple square design--- and not a rounded corner design, but one that is square on the corners which immediately eliminates those completely)

Advertisement

timnjenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:32 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,000

Adding additional thermafoil cabinets that match my 15 yr old kitchen

Been there, looked for them. There are simply too many manufacturers and they were not intended to last 15 yrs(basically cheap cabinets).

Advertisement

Just Bill is offline   Reply With Quote