Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2
Rewards Points: 10

Where can I buy this drain guard?

Where can I get a drain guard similar to the one shown in the picture? The guard's dome is about 8 inches high and is made of what feels like steel. It seems way more leaf proof than my current flat drain guard which gets gets clogged with 5 leafs on it.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Where can I buy this drain guard?-img_20121028_111814.jpg  

smikhailov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hartfield VA
Posts: 26,969
Rewards Points: 3,054

Where can I buy this drain guard?

Any commercial roofing supply company, even Lowes and Home Depot may have them in the irragation area.
Why not just use one that made to go inside gutter down spout adapters?

joecaption is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
setting a shower drain Jackets Plumbing 16 05-10-2012 08:48 PM
What is this thing?? Todd54 Plumbing 10 05-09-2012 04:18 AM
Avoiding a frozen paver drain BrandonC_1972 Plumbing 2 04-28-2012 09:11 AM
Sink drain leaking, question bergerdude Plumbing 3 03-27-2011 12:43 PM
relocating washer drain idodishez Plumbing 7 04-21-2009 08:36 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.