DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   What is this old pump looking device? (

HernanElVasco 09-02-2011 04:40 PM

What is this old pump looking device?
3 Attachment(s)
Hi All,

So a quick backstory; I just bought my first house (yay!). The house is small but sits on a large lot. It's in a rural section of an urban area; pretty cool. Anyway, there is a small portion of the yard that has a fence around it and in the middle (amongst all the weeds) is some sort of old, what I think might be a pump? Maybe for irrigation. I have ZERO experience in plumbing so I'm really just pulling an idea out of my head. Can any of you gurus identify this thing? I tried to google search the name on the label, but came up empty.

Small follow up - if this is indeed some sort of irrigation pump, does it mean that there could be some underground irragation/sprinkler system that I'm not seeing? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.



Blondesense 09-02-2011 08:38 PM

I don't have a clue, but where are you located?
Knowing what area of the county you are in might help others figure it out.

ElVascoHernan1 09-04-2011 02:22 PM

Sorry for the delay, somehow my password got reset and I could not for the life of me get it so I had to reregister.

I'm located in Sacramento, California.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1