DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   What kind of pipes? (

Spin 06-19-2010 01:19 PM

What kind of pipes?

Hi there, new homeowner and first time attempt at any plumbing. I can't seem to figure out from researching what kind of pipes/hoses these are (the red and blue ones). Could someone let me know what they're called so I can begin a more extensive search on how to repair them?

Thanks in advance!

ttech 06-19-2010 01:51 PM

It is Pex Tubing

Spin 06-19-2010 01:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.