Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2010, 07:49 AM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 23
Rewards Points: 10

Water Pressure regulator behind drywall

New home and the JackHole contactors installed the pressure regulator somewhere behind the drywall. Is there any kind of x-ray equipment or the likes that can find it behind the drywall?

diynoobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,670
Rewards Points: 1,000

Water Pressure regulator behind drywall

Is the house new, or "new to you" ? If it is a new structure, contact the builder or the Plumbing Contractor. If this was done years ago, the problems begin. Not sure how you would know a Pressure Reducing valve exists if it is an older home.

If you have never made a mistake, you haven't done much.
majakdragon is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drywall ceiling: Water Damage, looking for advice dawho1 Building & Construction 11 09-13-2010 11:05 AM
what is the thing called that stores water under pressure for low water pressure? oregongirl23 Plumbing 18 08-08-2010 03:09 PM
Low/No Hot Water Pressure after changing Elements Onehipcat Plumbing 18 08-05-2010 10:16 AM
Decreased Water Pressure in home Gordon07 Plumbing 4 12-03-2009 12:05 PM
Water pressure dropping tucsoncop Plumbing 2 04-25-2009 01:19 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.