DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   water filter faucet (

pyper 12-14-2011 10:16 AM

water filter faucet
Hi all,

I have a water filter. It's an English made ceramic filter. Anyway, the original spigot wasn't very good, and it failed some years ago. I replaced it with a Whirlpool water filter faucet from Lowes. It's started dripping and spare parts are difficult. My local plumbing supply house can get a cartridge they think will work, but it's about $70 and if it doesn't work I'm out of luck. Also, the non-standard o-rings have failed, so it leaks around the gooseneck.

I figure I'm better off getting a new one that has parts I can get. Unfortunately I'm having trouble finding one. Any ideas on brands to get. I'm looking for something about 12 inches high, single hole, single handle (cold only), with a slim gooseneck. It needs to be at least tall enough to put a tumbler under, and it needs to be able to stay on without holding the lever.

ben's plumbing 12-15-2011 08:29 PM

go on line and goggle search water filter faucets....kensington model ok..ben

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1