Tub/Shower Supply Riser - Plumbing - DIY Home Improvement | DIYChatroom

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: BC,Canada
Posts: 65
Rewards Points: 79

Tub/Shower Supply Riser

I'm replacing my tub with a wider one so I need to move the control riser so it will be centered. (1" difference) I want to use pex instead of the 1/2" copper.
I called the city plumbing permit office and they told me to supply a isometric drawing of what I planned to do.
I've searched for example drawings but all I can find is drain and venting drawings. I'm wondering if someone has an example of what I would need to submit.

Also, for the tub drain/overflow, instead of moving the floor drain, could I use this offset overflow drain to compensate for the difference.


RalphPeters is online now   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help fast please re hydronic boiler water supply and backflow DanDaMan HVAC 6 12-11-2010 02:26 PM
Supply valve to bath faucet doesn't stop water Kurt123 Plumbing 2 09-05-2010 09:48 PM
New Faucets - Rural Water Well Supply terra3 Plumbing 2 02-25-2010 05:41 PM
Extending Water Supply Box In Laundry Room hsl Building & Construction 0 11-18-2009 09:21 AM
help w/ duct sizes & new supply locations palex1915 HVAC 0 10-13-2009 07:52 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts


Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1