DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   thermostatic valve (

mntgoat 08-16-2009 11:53 AM

thermostatic valve
We are looking at the La Toscana shower system. Our plumber suggested we look at 3/4'' systems so we don't have water pressure problems.
The system we are looking at says it is a 3/4'' valve and it also says it has 1/2'' ips inlets. Does that mean that it takes in 1/2'' cold/hot water but that it sends 3/4'' to the sprays/shower heads, etc?
This is the item

Thank you,


lonsplumbing 08-16-2009 06:57 PM

1/2 means that its reduced at the valve . Its a 1/2 supply. Not a 3/4.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1