Single Handle To Tub/Shower Is Broken - Plumbing - DIY Home Improvement | DIYChatroom

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Single Handle to Tub/Shower is Broken

The handle to turn the water to my shower/tub off and on stopped working today. I got the water to turn off, but now the handle just keeps spinning in both directions and the water doesn't come on anymore. I thought if I kept turning it that it would eventually stop but it doesn't. If I could figure out how to get it off the wall I could probably fix it, but there are no visible screws. It's made by Pegasus. I attached a picture. Please help!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Single Handle to Tub/Shower is Broken-shower-valve.jpg  

Advertisement

gte304k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 250

Sorry to hear it's a Pegasus. It's VERY unlikely you will be able to get parts. its home depots junk faucet they have made for them in china but don't sell parts for.

Advertisement

plumber Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #3
union journeymem plumber

Rewards Points: 25

your best bet would be to call around to see if any plumbing supply house NOT a home depot,lowes or menards to see if any would carry parts for it,i hate say it but you might end up replacing your shower faucet.Good luck with your search
130 plumber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
faucet repair , handle , shower , tub