Shower waste pipe to toilet waste
I have had a wet room recently installed due to disability but the plumber,
Linked the shower waste to the toilet waste.
On asking around I have learnt that a P-TRAP should be used to stop any smell from the toilet waste entering the shower drain.
Here is the details of the drain fitted.
Is this a P-TRAP And is this the correct fitting for this job thankyou..
· 50mm water seal trapped gully for use with a floor former.
· Unique 2 part gully for simplified installation.
· Suitable for use with flexible sheet flooring.
· Top access gully has a removable inner cup for easy cleaning.
· Flow rate in excess of 40 litres per minute.
· 2" horizontal outlet to BS5255 with 2" x 11/2" solvent weld socket reducer.
· Simple to install.
Utilise with a stainless steel adaptor if laying a tiled floor or to complement modern tastes
Reply moved to original thread which asks the same question.
I have had the bath tub taken out and a wet room installed.
the shower waste is now Linked to the toilet waste.
I dont think he has installed a running p-trap in the horizontal outlet pipe.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 AM.|
Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media LP. All Rights Reserved