DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Shower wall panel (

Akoa 11-28-2012 01:54 AM

Shower wall panel
Hello. Does anyone know what s the name of this white panel dressing the wall of the shower ?
It is said that it is not heavy it is easy to cut and to clean and you just have to stick it on the wall and that s it
Thank you.

oh'mike 11-28-2012 05:47 AM

FRP board---(Fiberglass reinforced plastic)--Melamine corp.

The interesting panels will need to come from a distributor so call the manufacturer for information.

It's a learning curve---

rustyjames 11-28-2012 07:02 AM

Could also be solid surface sheet, I've seen showers done with it.

Akoa 11-28-2012 02:22 PM

Thanks guy .this stuff is not cheap :(

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 AM.