Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-27-2011, 01:26 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

roughin plumbing

I have a little project for all you pros out there.......i was wondering if the drawings i did would make sense and be practical to rough in the plumbing.....Its a 4" pvc pipe at the main building......tying into it are 10 wall mount toilets with 3 "discharge with 2" vent.....except 1 toilet at corner thats going to have a 4" vent ......, 4 urinals with a 2" drain above tying on to a 3 line which ties back to the 4" building and with a 2" vent....also there will be 4 lavatories with a 2" drain tying back to main building drain and a 1 1/2 vent.....In addition, there will be 2 floor drains in each restroom....can i just install all 4 drains without any venting by just tying them to the vented bulding drain........is there a length limitation or should i just vent them.......thanks for all your help! p.s all have flush valves auto flush and auto flush lavs....
Attached Thumbnails
roughin plumbing-img011.jpg  

dansn2it2 is offline   Reply With Quote