DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Rough in kit? (

CreepyMama 04-30-2010 09:42 AM

Rough in kit?
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, and need some help. I want to get a trim kit to replace the delta fixtures I currently have in my tub/shower. I noticed that most all the kits I've looked at say "rough in valve required" my question is, if I have delta brand in there already, do I need to buy these rough in kits? Or will the trim kits fit on the old rough in valve? (My tub/shower was put in late 2005, so it's fairly new) Also, since I'd like to go with stainless steel instead of the chrome that I have in there now, I'll need the drain and overflow parts as well, what are the proper names for these parts and where can I find them? Do they need to be delta as well?

tpolk 04-30-2010 09:53 AM

call delta help line with the part # you want to use. should be a straight swap with out buying new valve

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.