Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Share |

residential water meter connection

I have a 3/4 in. steel pipe water supply line to my house that needs replacing. The connection on the water meter is a threaded female connector with a tail piece that looks to be welded to a coupling which is welded to my supply line. Where can I get a fitting to connect to the water meter that will also connect to my new water line without welding? I plan to come out of the meter with steel or galvanized pipe for about a foot or 15 inches and convert to PVC.
Thanks, Nick

nix is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Low hot water pressure crebive Plumbing 38 02-26-2013 12:26 AM
A blocked water line causing water to loose heat? Snav Plumbing 6 05-07-2010 02:18 PM
water heater drip kdange1 Plumbing 5 05-04-2010 03:24 PM
water meter ground wire jumper not needed? windowguy Electrical 13 07-21-2009 05:37 PM
Water Meter connection KE2KB Plumbing 4 03-17-2009 10:11 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.