Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,296
Rewards Points: 1,032

radiator reducer/bushing 1"->3/4"

i was wondering if it is possible to reduce 1" entry females on a radiator to 3/4" (my new pipe is 3/4" and 1" before was heating too much anyway) and what that radiator bushing is called (trying to order online). thanks

amakarevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:19 AM   #2
Master General ReEngineer
Bondo's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chaumont River, Ny.
Posts: 3,725
Rewards Points: 2,084

radiator reducer/bushing 1"->3/4"

Ayuh,.... A Pipe Bushing is just what ya need,...
I see 'em in brass, 'n iron, in my local hardware stores...

Bondo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bondo For This Useful Post:
amakarevic (11-04-2011)


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transition from hardwood to tile 1" higher acerunner Flooring 3 03-01-2011 10:44 PM
5" Filter to Replace 1" Filter Earnie HVAC 14 01-04-2011 07:54 AM
Bathroom light fixture- No Stud 1" to work with!! gmedeiros22 Electrical 3 10-10-2010 06:54 AM
French Doors - sizing is off by 1" - What do I do? mikedavid00 Building & Construction 7 03-26-2010 11:40 AM
EMT fill - 2 x 3/4" or 1x 1"? IvoryRing Electrical 12 05-05-2006 11:51 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.