DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Polly (

smorley 04-20-2009 07:34 PM

My house was plumbed with polly tube. I need to add and change some things. Do I need to buy a crimper of some sort? What are my options?

Daniel Holzman 04-20-2009 09:18 PM

By polly I assume you mean either polyethylene, polybutylene, or polypropylene plumbing. You need to post a picture of the tubing and fittings in order to define exactly what you are talking about.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1