No Hot water from A.O Smith GPSH/GPCR Gas Water Heater
I have a 6 yr old A.O. Smith GPSH/GPCR Power Vented Gas Water Heater.
This morning, I saw that there was no hot water running in my house, so, went downstairs to check the heater. The following LEDs were on:
1. First LED that has a label VAC -- It's green.
2. Third LED that has a triangular symbol -- Amber.
3. LED marked C -- Amber.
Looked up the manual, it says the Pressure switch remained open longer than 5 seconds after the combustion blower was energized.
Under the Solution section, found the following:
1. Pressure switch wiring incorrect.
2. Pressure switch tubing is not connected correctly
3. Air intake or exhaust obstructed.
I wonder what this means? Any thoughts / Suggestions on how to fix this?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 PM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.