DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

No flow from bathroom faucet

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  jaydevries 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody,

I am a first time poster. I have used a few car forums that have been a huge resource of information so I decided to seek out some plumbing help here. I am coming to the end of a remodel and the plumber just told me he can't figure out why the bathroom faucet has no flow coming out of it. The faucet is a Danze widespread two handle faucet model number d304033bn. Danze isn't open until Monday so until then I am trying to use the internet to solve the problem. He says water is getting to the spout but is not going through it. The aerator looks fine. He tried to blow through the spout with the aerator off and it felt plugged. He has not taken the spout apart because he wants to talk to Danze before he goes too far. Has anybody had any similar kind of problem? Thanks for any kind of help or direction you can give.

Edit: I just read the posting rules and didn't see anything about posting non-advertising links so here is a link to information on the exact faucet. Thanks again.
http://www.danze.com/tech_specs.asp?show=D304033BN

#2 ·
new faucet let danze take care of it like the old saying goes "you break it you buy it" then you buy it again:thumbup::jester:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.