DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Need replacement for shower knob (

jkk 06-14-2013 08:33 AM

Need replacement for shower knob
57 Attachment(s)
Where can I buy a shower knob and cover for a Moen? Don't need the full kit (i.e. shower head, tub spigot, etc)


joecaption 06-14-2013 08:35 AM

Any box store should have them.

davidblackwoods 06-14-2013 09:45 AM

Buy anything that will fit.

nicktools561 06-14-2013 09:48 AM

Yeah or you can always check out their parts catalog.. Good luck, let us know how go with your project!

Ghostmaker 06-14-2013 04:33 PM

Javiles 06-14-2013 10:20 PM

home depot has a dress up kit that will work with that faucet its for that unit under a different manufacture brand. ask the guy in the plumbing section if you dare.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.