DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   My Terlit (

Jeekinz 02-21-2007 08:18 AM

My Terlit
I have an American Standard that I'm trying to find the fill valve for. It's a yellow, plastic canister with a twist cap on top. Thanks.

Ron The Plumber 02-21-2007 05:58 PM

Just use a fluidmaster instead, thats what I use when the valve needs replaced.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 PM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.