DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

multiple shower heads

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Just Bill 
#1 ·
I am trying to remodel my bathroom and my wife would like to put in another hand held shower wand and I would like a fixed head shower unit. We have a shower/tub diverter and a single knob volume and temperature control valve. I figured that when I am retiling the walls I could re-do some of the plumbing. I thought that I could get a second diverter valve that I could install after the temperature/volume control valve to control the operation of the two different shower heads. Is there any recommendations out there? Most of the diverter valves that I have seen are just a simple lever diverter valve. There are some that I saw that were called two way same time diverer valve. Is it possible to have a diverter valve that would also let me control both heads at the same time? I am afraid of the lack of water pressure that would result. We have great water pressure now.
Thanks
Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.