DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Moen Kitchen Faucet Model M7800 (

romeroom 01-18-2010 08:33 PM

Moen Kitchen Faucet Model M7800
I need to repair this thing. I've taken part of it apart, but I'm stuck and can't get them main center part off. I can't find a diagram online; searching for it on Moen's website was useless. Search for parts by model number online was useless.

I'd like to know how to take the guts of this thing apart so I can bring it somewhere to find a replacement. Thanks for any help.

firehawkmph 01-18-2010 10:25 PM

Do you have a pic of the faucet? Is it a typical single handle moen? Did you get the lever off? I can't remember if there is either a threaded ring that comes out or a snapring. Post some pics if you can.
Mike Hawkins:)

Just Bill 01-19-2010 07:04 AM

If you are down to the bare cartridge top, there is usually a U shaped clip that pulls out toward the front. You may need a puller for the cartridge, available at home/hardware stores, inexpensive.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 AM.