DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Moen 3 knob faucet repair? (

blue82001 08-27-2005 10:41 PM

Moen 3 knob faucet repair?
I am wanting to fix the diverter on my Moen 3 knob bathroom faucet. However I can't find moen parts anywhere my question is are these parts interchangable with other companies parts or not? Thanks in advance for the help.

Ron The Plumber 06-07-2006 06:58 PM

No, Moen will require moen parts.


redline 06-07-2006 07:30 PM

Is this for a shower?
Is the diverter on the wall or is it on the tub spout?

If the diverter is on the tub spout than you can replace the spout.

PSZach 06-16-2006 12:32 PM

Most bathroom and faucet connections are standard 1/2", you may be able to just replace the diverter.

This website has Moen diverters on the second page of this section.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.