Knowledge check about installing toilet in basement remodel project
Just to check knowledge on the steps to install a toilet, tub, and sink to stub-outs in a basement project my buddy and I will be working on...
1) Tile around and up to the 4" stub out of the slab
2) Cut the stub flush to the finished tile floor height
3) Install the closet flange into the 4" waste line
4) Install the toilet and supply line
1) Add a P-Trap to sink drain
2) Connect the P-Trap to 2" drain pipe
3) Connect the supply lines
1) Line up the tub to the drain
2) Connect the drain to the tub
3) Add cement leveler under the tub to stablize
4) Install all supply lines and trim
I realize I've just listed generally. So, please add in to this list as needed...
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.