DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Kitchen, sink, plumbing ?'s Canada (

83trekker 01-09-2010 11:15 PM

Kitchen, sink, plumbing ?'s Canada
I am flipping my kitchen from one side of the room to the other. I am needing to run new copper and pvc.

There is not vent right now and there will be none on the other side. City saids they dont approve AAV but they let the inspector decide.

I cannot run the plumbing up the wall so it has to come up from the floor. My cabinet is 36" wide 24" deep. Double sink being installed 30" wide. Dishwasher to the right of it with having to run the drain to under the sink.

WHERE would be the best places to bring up the hot and cold and the pvc pipe for location?

Other than the drain sloping a 1/4" per foot any other codes i should look out for?

My fridge has water/ice dispencer with it, i want to run 1/2" copper up out of the floor to the fridge and the connect to the fridge there. Any thing wrong with this? (Currenty i have the little connector that pierces the pipe and runs the water through a platic line to the fridge , thats piece fell apart once and flooded my basement.)

Man im almost having my new kitchen!! Thanks all in advance.

83trekker 01-10-2010 10:45 AM

What do i run for thdishwasher 12 copper or something flexible.

codeone 01-10-2010 01:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You could always use a bow vent like can be used in an island.

codeone 01-10-2010 01:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mayby this is better

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1