Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7
Rewards Points: 10

Kitchen faucet sprayer snapped.

That what the faucet looks like; it's a Price Pfister. The sprayer snapped and a part of it is stuck to part 14D, I can't get 14D off. I'm not sure what the part is called or where to buy a replacement. Do I just cut the end of the hose to get it off and just snap in a new 14D?

Chaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
firehawkmph's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Near Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 1,585
Rewards Points: 1,002

Kitchen faucet sprayer snapped.

Go to this website, pick out your faucet, and click on 'replacement parts.'
Next time, buy a moen, they're gauranteed for life.


Mike Hawkins

firehawkmph is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
unable to stop leaky kitchen faucet w/ new valve diy888 Plumbing 0 02-27-2011 09:45 AM
Replacing a kitchen faucet Anna123 Plumbing 3 06-09-2010 06:48 PM
Good brand of kitchen faucet for an old home Stevoreno Plumbing 17 05-23-2010 07:33 PM
Double Handle versus Single Handle kitchen faucet Lindahoney Plumbing 7 11-20-2007 10:36 AM
Question about a kitchen faucet skwpt Plumbing 10 10-11-2007 07:54 PM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.