DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Kenmore Dishwasher Rinse Aid Draining

7K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Janet 
#1 ·
When I put rinse aid in my dishwasher, it empties completely in one cycle. :confused1: I can't find the user manual anywhere in my house-- or on-line-- so I'm turning here! Any thoughts about where to begin? Most posts have to do with the rinse aid not draining at all, and I'm hopeful that this is a do-it-yourself fix for a novice .

The model number is : 665.16372300.

#4 ·
Are You Sure It's a Whirlpool?

Just went to find a new Kenmore dishwasher and learned a number of them are made by Frigidaire---->bad, bad news! All you need do is 'Google' FRIGIDAIRE DISHWASER and you'll see what I mean. Frigidaire has a very bad public record (vis a vis the web) for dishwashers.

#6 ·
Whirlpool=665?

I'm looking to buy a dishwasher....where do you find the 665 #? I've got specs for a Kenmore Built-In that the salesman at Sears told me was made by Whirlpool, the catalogue number (for Canada) is 223 613 593.

If you have some key for sorting out the Whirlpools from the Frigidaires at Sears while on-line, I'd really appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks for now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.