Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 26
Share |

How to call this reducing bushing?

In my area, the incoming water pipe for sink faucet accepts 3/8" Female connector.

Now I've a faucet pipe on hand. I measures its compression female connector's inner diameter which is 19mm (too big for my incoming water pipe).

If I want to reduce it down to 3/8" so it can connect to the incoming pipe, how do we call this Reducing Bushing when shopping for it?

Thank you.

ccpyue is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Basement Wall Moisture - who to call? RainWaterEyes Remodeling 2 08-26-2011 09:24 AM
When do I call the plumber? ctote Plumbing 4 07-07-2011 11:28 AM
Contractors Venting Thread. Long. Doc Holliday Off Topic 7 05-23-2011 09:18 AM
Call the Greene County Sheriffs Dept. Roofmaster417 Off Topic 0 04-29-2011 09:55 PM
What to do? Who to call? Dusty General DIY Discussions 1 06-07-2007 03:58 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.