DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Help With Tub Fixtures (

CarmanBulldog 08-04-2011 10:39 PM

Help With Tub Fixtures
1 Attachment(s)
I`m trying to replace the tap fixtures for the attached tub set. The problem that I am running in to that all the all of the escutcheon/tubes/flanges that you can buy these days appear to be for about 1 1/4" tubing pipes. My pipes appear to be about 1 1/2" in diameter. The brand listed on the pipes is Crane and they are likely from the mid-60's.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for what I should be looking for (or if I need to gut the pipes and replace them with newer ones)?


Bud Cline 08-04-2011 10:43 PM

Take that photo to a real plumbing supply house and they can prbably fix you up.

I don't mean Home Depot or Lowe's or one of those places, seek out a supply house where plumbers buy their stuff.:)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.