DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Plumbing (
-   -   Hand held shower head (

retro 03-22-2009 09:58 AM

Hand held shower head
Im stumped and wondering if anyone knows of a hand held shower head like Im describing.

It looks almost like a spray hose from a kitchen sink. When you depress the lever the water stops coming out of the fixed shower head and comes out of the hand held section. When you let go of the lever the water resumes from the fixed head on the wall.

This would be for someone that is disabled so the one hand feature is really important.


Plumber101 03-22-2009 11:15 AM

Google "shower wand"

Came up with tons of them

retro 03-22-2009 12:07 PM

Thanks Plumber, Been there done that. Im trying to find the type he had in the hospital. It had the "diverter" built into the handle. (like the wands that are in kitchen sinks) So he could stay seated in the shower seat, and choose between the overhead or the wand.

In all honesty I have never seen one like this outside of the hospital so not sure if they are readily available.

Thanks again though.

Plumber101 03-22-2009 01:17 PM

Try this link.

You might call and talk with them

retro 03-22-2009 03:13 PM


Thank you plumber dude! Thats exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you again.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1