Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #1

Share |

Good toilets?

I need to replace four toilets that are junk ones... any suggestions? I don't want to spend a ton of money on them... but I definatly want elongated, chair height (i think thats what the higher ones are called?) and of course uses as little water as possible but still has power... any suggestions? We were looking at a budget of $150 a toilet (not including the longer water connection or anything else we might need as needed) thanks!

BlueBSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:45 PM   #2

Good toilets?

No kidding, that is the guy's real name. Check out his website for more information about toilets than anyone has any need to know. But I think your budget should be $200 per toilet as a minimum for an elongated bowl, ADA height, easy flushing, high quality comode.

MI-Roger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #3

Good toilets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI-Roger View Post
No kidding, that is the guy's real name. Check out his website for more information about toilets than anyone has any need to know. But I think your budget should be $200 per toilet as a minimum for an elongated bowl, ADA height, easy flushing, high quality comode.
well if it needs to go to $200, thats what it will go to, just will skip the least used one for now to make up for the difference in cost thanks
BlueBSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #4

Good toilets?

I really like the Toto G-Force toilets - elongaged, ADA, one piece (very easy to clean and keep clean), water saving with good flushing, etc. Pricing may be a bit more than your target budget, but worth it, IMHO.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote