Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Plumbing


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 21
Rewards Points: 10

gas line parts

I recently ran a new gas line and the inspector said I needed a gas stop valve and a swing joint on the meter riser. I just wanted to know if it is a shut off valve and a street elbow. Sorry about the dumb question I just dont know the terms for some of the parts. Thank you for any help you can give me.

tcfls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #2
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,113
Rewards Points: 1,482

gas line parts

SeniorSitizen is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SeniorSitizen For This Useful Post:
Javiles (05-10-2014)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Water Dripping From Circuit Breaker Box/Frayed Service Line Magnetic Electrical 6 02-03-2014 04:50 PM
Complete blockage of main line mnp13 Plumbing 9 05-29-2012 11:51 AM
Adding a second line to existing septic line Eddietan Plumbing 3 05-10-2012 10:27 AM
Old water supply line a_lost_shadow Plumbing 7 04-20-2012 12:12 AM
Condensate Drain Line Mystery (pan full but no primary clog?) CarrieLP HVAC 21 04-05-2012 12:07 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.